P: (646) 470-4878
Andrew S. Buzin graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law with a Juris Doctorate in 2003, and from the University of Miami School of Business with a Masters of Business Administration in Taxation in 2003. He specializes in civil trial law, including personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases, employment and wage and hour law, and business litigation. Andrew Buzin is an adjunct professor of Lawyering Skills and Legal Writing at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He has tried multiple cases to verdict and has settled numerous multi-million dollar cases throughout his career.
Before practicing in New York, Mr. Buzin spent four years at a Florida law firm focusing on general negligence cases, as well as those involving legal and accounting malpractice. He also managed over 100 individual asbestos claims.
Mr. Buzin is a member of the Florida Bar and the New York Bar. He is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York, and is also a licensed New York State Real Estate Broker.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 2003
Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Miami Graduate School of Business, Coral Gables, Florida, 2003
Masters of Business Administration
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York, New York, 2000
Bachelor of Science
Majors: Finance and Management and Organizational Behavior
Minor: Political Science
- Florida, 2003
- New York, 2007
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2008
- Southern District of Florida, 2004
- Northern District of Florida, 2004
- Southern District of New York, 2007
- Eastern District of New York, 2007
- District of Columbia, 2004 (inactive)